Thursday, July 12, 2012

Psst... Three good things that happened today

Okay I've been lazy. Ok ok fine. REAL lazy. You're absolutely right, you know. What's the point of keeping a blog when you don't even write regularly anymore? You cyberspace squatterofanarse you. I can hear you loud and clear from this end of my cyberuniverse, thank you very much. Well the thought of deleting this blog did cross my mind more than twice. Alas whenever I start reading, I realise there are many many memories in here. And DAMN. I CAN WRITE. So here I am in a valiant attempt to revive this blog, again. Till the next time I decide to go on sabbatical, again (hahaha). 


Inspired by the recent turn of events, and assholes whom I killed with my mighty dragonslayer sword in my happyimaginery place, I decided to start my goodygirl habit of writing about the "3 best things that happened today" everyday. Hey I used to do that in my earlier posts k. Till the motherbitch in me decides to rant a little and then a little more, and then it became an all out literary massacre for those real-life idiots who are alive simply cos it's illegal to shoot them!!!!

*Ahems*

As I was saying before I got carried away.... I hope to be a little more thankful about Life and to be a little happier and to be a little more mindful of my blood pressure levels. If positive psychology can do wonders and make everyone appear less idiotic, why not?

So, here it is! The 3 Best Things that happened to me today, in no order of favourtism, are....

1. Knowing that my boss has got my back, no matter what. And that she shares the same wicked sense of humor as I. Double bonus points!
2. Receiving a surprise gift in the mail today. A screen protector for my new gadget from my dearie sister-in-law! She's the sweetest thing ever. :)
3. Feeling loved and supported by dearest and closest and the big fella up there. I just want to give thanks to Him for showing me the many signs this morning. And for blessing me with a wonderful gift when I got home so I end my night on a happy note despite the challenges during the day. I really am blessed and loved. No money in the world can buy this feeling. Ever.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home